Monday, April 2, 2012

Miss Molly is Famous

I mentioned in this post that there is a huge picture of Molly on Main Street in the Medical Center, the entrance at Neiman's at the Galleria and of course the standees, which I also talk about here and here. Well, she is also on the Texas Children's Hospital homepage, go here to see it. She also made her t.v. debut on Great Day Houston on March 26th. We filmed it a while back where we acted like we were leaving the new Pavilion for Women. A nurse is wheeling me out, Danny puts her in the car seat and then we drive away. The segment was an hour but this web version is only 10 minutes. You only see her once in this video with Danny and Kay but we made the show 4 different times. Click here if you want to see it, she is at the 2 minute and 30 second mark. We will also be in all the June ads in the Houston Chronicle, the community magazines and other Houston magazines.

Back in Febuary we were in the Chronicle, and various magazines around Houston. This pictures was when she was still in my belly. :)




There is also a picture of her ultrasound on a tabletop display that we use at various events. I need to take a picture of that. Once I do, I will post.

1 comment:

  1. How cool that when you go back to work you will get to see pics of your sweet baby girl all over the place!

    ReplyDelete