


Friday, on my actual birthday I hung out with Molly and then went on a little shopping spree with my mom and grandmother. Friday night I went to a wedding shower for one of my friends at work. It was so much fun. We hired a chef to come in and make us a meal and teach us in the process. I will have to say there wasn't as much teaching as there was wine drinking. I was so busy hanging out with everyone, catching up, that I forgot to take any pics.
So, I will just move on to Saturday where we woke up late, or I did, then drove around Houston to find the famous pictures of Molly. First we went to the Pavilion for Women where we are 6 stories tall, right on Main Street. Kinda weird to see that. Then we moved onto the Galleria where we are on the entrance to Neiman's. The pregnant standees were also changed out to reveal a baby. Then Saturday night we dropped Molly off at my parents and then went on a date to Taste of Texas. We were supposed to see The Hunger Games but missed the movie so we settled for a Wendy's frosty instead. It was perfect. It was the first date where I felt totally me again, only took 11 weeks, go figure.



Sunday I got to wake up late again! Thanks Danny :) Then I got to have my Molly time and just play with her. We also managed to fit in the movie. It was SO GOOD. I am a huge fan of the books and yes there were some differences but overall I was a fan of movie number 1.



All in all I had a great 28th birthday, my first one as a mommy. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment