How Far Along: 32 weeks and as of Monday I am measuring 33.5 weeks so I am finally starting to even out.
Heart Beat: As of the appointment on Monday it was 162bpm and such a sweet sound.
Weight gain: 20 pounds
Belly Button: Super flat.
Movement: She moves a lot and has some strong kicks. I can tell that the space is getting a little cramped because she will be all the way over to my right side like almost to my back I feel like. I didn’t even know she could go that far over.
Sleep: Not a lot but I fall asleep fast. I pretty much beat Danny all the time now (he can basically fall asleep on command).
Symptoms: I am still having problems with my syatic nerve but unfortunately that is nothing new.
Cravings: Not anything new.
Best moment this week: Of course hearing her heartbeat but also celebrating Molly at her tea party. I think I am going to need to invest in a little tea set.
So, I did allude in a previous post that you would be seeing double well the wait is over. Below is what I was talking about.
OMG my first response was that I was massive. I knew this was happening but it was still rather large and in charge if you know what I mean. There are 4 of these double sided monstrosities located throughout the Galleria. I went last week with some co-workers to check it out and then went back with Danny because he wanted to see it. When I went back on Sunday someone decided that I needed some lip gloss. I was ok with it because it gave me some color but Jenn (the girl whose project this is) was not happy. At least I haven’t gotten a mustache or anything like that yet. :) Here are some of the fun pics that we took.
If you happen to stop by the Galleria and see one you have to take a pic and text/email it to me. :) It will be up until April but there will be some change outs in there so stay tuned. (I know, I know, it is like you are on the edge of your seat waiting for this but alas, it will be a couple months before I post about this again.)
P.S. if anyone wants to know more about the Pavilion for Women I would be happy to tell you about it. It is a lovely place and will be a great place to have a baby in March.

No comments:
Post a Comment