Monday, January 9, 2012

40 weeks and Galleria signs

Well, it's official. Molly is past her due date. According to the bump.com she is still the size as a watermelon. She can't get any bigger than that. If she hasn't made her debut by Wednesday I will post new updates from Dr. D.

In other news, Danny and I went to the Galleria on Saturday to take a look at the updated signs in the Galleria. When I took the sign pictures I was 34 weeks prego and of course I am 40 weeks prego in real life. You can definitely see the difference. Now, I did bring home one of the old signs last week and the dogs were not fans! Rocki is still barking at the sign, everyday. She will walk up to it and growl still and definitely bark just to let the sign know who is boss.



On a different note, can I just say that it is funny to see peoples reactions when they ask how much longer I have. I tell them any day now and they all freak out. They ask if they need to get me a wheelchair, if I need to sit down or if my water is going to break. It is pretty humorous.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pictures and posts!!! Molly, You should be VERY proud of your Mommy! She has really kept up with her posts, just for all of us who are incredibly excited for the day you are born and we can hold you and love you bunches!

    PS- TODAY is National Molly Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete