Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time for a photo dump

And that is exactly what it is...

Um, you are a little close mom.

Yeah, I hang out with my mom like this. I'm pretty sure you're jealous.

Whatchu lookin at?

Aunt Nenna said it best "Am I sucking in enough or can you still see my rolls?!?"

This is how much I love bathtime. Even if it is a makeshift one at Lolli and Pops

Just hanging out with my Great Mawmaw

Hi!

Can I help you?

I am lookin cute and ready to go!

This driver is a little crazy! Must hold on!!!

This says what?!?

I am kinda a rock star at tummy time

Oh Aunt Nenna you make a great pillow

Just chillin, watchin the world go by

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!!!
    Those bath ones and the very last one are just tooooooo precious!!
    By the way- that Wrap thingy looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete