Sunday, April 29, 2012

This weekend

....was a great one. We started off not having many plans and ended up doing a whole lot. Friday night we met up with Danny's family to celebrate my SIL's bday. I didn't take any pics but we went to Salt Grass and had a good time. Molly was out past her bedtime and didn't seem to mind so that was good.

Saturday we slept in until 8:30am!!! Woohoo, granted we were up at 5am feeding her but hey I haven't slept until 8:30am in a long time so I will take it. :) We just hung out in the morning and then ventured out in the afternoon. Started out shopping but then that was a bust because I couldn't find what I was looking for so we ended up going out to my parents to hang out. They recently redid their pool so we had to get in and check it out! It was Molly's first time to swim and I think we might have a little swimmer on our hands. She just splashed around and enjoyed herself. I knew she would like it because she likes bath time so much. I hope it stays that way because both of our parents have pools so I am seeing a lot of swimming in Molly's future.

Here is the front of my swimsuit
And here is the back. I know it is pretty cute!

This is a HUGE bathtub!

Watch me swim!


Sunday was the only day where we had plans. We signed up to march for babies in the March of Dimes walk. We walked with a bunch of my co-workers on the Pavilion for Women team. I was a little nervous because I had no idea how she would do on a 5 mile walk but she did great. We started out in the stroller where she slept then near the end she had a little blow out, so we changed clothes and carried on in the Baby Bjorn. It was a lot of fun. After that, we had lunch at Dickie's, which is great bbq and that says a lot if I think it is great because I am not the biggest bbq fan. Then came home and took a nice long nap!



We did it!
I'm sassy and I know it

Walking 5 miles wore me plum out!

It was a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment