

Sunday, like I said, we headed to church. It was a miracle we made it to the early service! After church we walked around for a little bit showing her off to everyone then we came home to take our long nap for the day. Then we headed over to my parents again for an Easter lunch. After the first 5 minutes of being there Molly decided it was time to have a blow out on Great Grandma so we had to change into her backup outfit which was a little onsie my friend Erin bought her - I love NY. Then it was home, bath and bed. It was another good day but I think Molly will be glad when she gets back on her schedule this week because I think we exhausted the poor girl this weekend.

My mom was wearing this hat to church today and I love it. I might have to go buy it well. I feel so southern wearing it.



No comments:
Post a Comment