Saturday, April 7, 2012

Well, I survived

Like many of you thought I would. When I left Thursday morning it was sad, I cried then I really cried in the car then I got to work and things were ok. My coworkers wrote encouraging notes and put them on one of my standees. It was nice and helped me stay positive. And of course sifting through my 600+ emails kept me busy which was a good thing. I was able to leave a little early so I could come home and see Molly. Friday wasn't as bad. I only teared up when I left and then didn't cry the rest of the day. It all helped because my sister and Kay were sending me pictures all day, both days so I knew what she was doing which somehow felt like I was there. I also have 500+ pictures on my iphone so if I need a Molly fix her little chubby cheeks are never far away. And then of course I think it helped that I was only gone 2 days. The true test will be next week when a full week starts and I start getting all my projects back and more. But I suspect I will survive that as well. Here are a couple of the pics that I received of the last 2 days.

Thursday she got to meet Danny's Uncle Bill and then of course she also played, ate and napped.



Friday she went to lunch at Pronto and of course did some more playing, eating and napping.



No comments:

Post a Comment