What would I do without you. Kay and Gary bought me this magical machine for my birthday and I don't know how I functioned before. Molly got me a coffee stand and extra coffee cups because she said I would need it since I was going back to work and she likes to hang out in the middle of the night. It has turned into a little rituale every morning. On my way out the door I make my coffee in no time at all and drink it on the way to work. Oh it is delicious and oh so fast which is what I need when I have a little one. Now, I will say I deeply miss the aroma of freshly brewed coffee but I will take the ease of the Keurig for now. AND there is no clean up at all which I appreciate. So thank you Kay and Gary - you have made my mornings better and you didn't even know it.


And here is a pic of Molly for good measure.
I'm craving a coffee now, ASAP!
ReplyDelete