

We started off getting spontaneous bluebonnet pictures on the way up there. Please disregard the "Howdy Neighbor" shirt I am wearing. You can tell I am new to this type of thing because I didn't plan better.

Her Great Grandma getting to feed her.




Of course we had to visit the original Whataburger and go to the beach! She enjoyed both. This little girl just loves the sun on her skin (limited time of course, we dont want to burn this soft baby skin) and wind on her face. She is gonna be an outside girl, that is for sure.

Then she had to come back to the house and tell everyone about all the new things she saw!
All in all, I think she had a great trip. She did well at night and didn't get too fussy during the day. Now to get ready for the next road trip in May, on to Ft. Worth.

Aww!! Look at those cute outfits she has!! That last picture of her is PRICELESS! Her personality is shining!!! Love the posts my friend, love them!
ReplyDeleteOk, so I have basically read everything from the time you were pregnant up until this post! Whew, what a whirlwind of photos, commentary, and real emotions. I almost cried looking at her gorgeous pics, she is one beautiful baby, seriously...beautiful. I cannot wait to meet her, I don't when that time will be, but hopefully soon. It was so refreshing to read how much you went through at the beginning and how much you love this blessing from God, you are truly a lucky Momma!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I totally facebook chatted with your Mom this afternoon, she's so sweet.