Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

.....was lovely! It was a nice, relaxing, fun, family filled weekend. Wednesday night I had to do what every other teenager was doing which was go see Twilight's Breaking Dawn. It was everything I hoped for. I don't know if you remember this post but I am a bit of a twi-hard fan. I am sad to say that I didn't fit into my team jacob/edward shirt but I will for the final movie. :) I got together with my other twi-hard friends and we enojyed some dinner and the movie.

Thursday, we had a fantastic smoked turkey with all the fixins. We got to celebrate with my mom's side of the family. Little miss Carla Ann joined us for Thanksgiving so naturally she was the life of the party. I can't wait until Molly comes and we have all these babies around. :) 2011 has been a great year for me and Danny, full of things for us to be thankful for. We went on a great vacation, were blessed to get pregnant, have a wonderfully supportive family, great friends and great jobs. God has truly good been good to us.


Friday, my heros came over. Jenna and Reece stayed over all day painting, sanding and painting. The nursery was painted a really pretty color a while ago but it wasn't quite right. I wanted the walls to be gray, a color you would think would not be a hard color to pick, but leave it to me to pick the wrong color. Well, the walls are now painted the right gray and her dresser from this post is now painted a teal color. Danny painted it white a couple weeks ago and then Jenna painted it teal and we roughed it up to create a shabby chic look (or at least that is what we were going for - I think we achieved it). Thank you guys for all your help!

Soon enough I will post how everything will come together for the big reveal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment