Last night I finally saw New Moon and it was wonderful! I rushed home after work, change into the shirts that we made (yes we made shirts, you read correctly) and then went out to dinner with the girls. We decided on Chipotle so we could get to the theater early in case there was a line - we had to get good seats. So, I ordered my burrito bowl and it is my turn to pay and i look in my purse and low and behold my wallet was missing. I started having a minor freak out thinking about how my life is in that wallet and my TICKET was in there! How was I going to see the movie now. I would have to spend another $10 on a ticket - can you believe that tickets to see movies are $10 - seriously!?! Anyways Erin so kindly paid for me, I took pictures and we were on our way to the movie. Oh and by the way I figured my wallet was at work and Danny was able to read me the email confirmation number through my email so I didn't have to buy a new ticket. We got to the theater, got our seats in the middle, realized that we were way early so we ate our New Moon chocolate bars that my mom bought and chatted! Thanks mom! Overall the movie was great, for the most part it followed the book, the acting was not so great but I didn't expect it to be. The 3rd book Eclipse comes out June 2010 and trust me it is already on my calendar. I can't wait!

I have no words for this!! I can't believe y'all made shirts bhahahaa!!
ReplyDelete