Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My new beauty

Well, the time has come. I finally bought my "mom car". Danny and I have been looking at cars for over 6 months and we finally did it. For some reason when looking for cars the one thing that I wanted was the third row. Apparently, I think that once Molly comes my car will be so full that I need that third row. I know, it is weird, Danny tried to talk me out of it but I wasn't listening. We looked at a million different kinds of cars and settled on the Honda Pilot. I LOVE it and couldn't be happier. Although, when the time was getting closer to buy the car I was starting to get a little sentimental about the car that I have had since freshman year in college. I have nicknamed it lil zippy and I must admit I will miss that little car. It was a very reliable car. I could fit in any parking spot, which is pretty magical with Houston parkers. It was a little sad to let go but then once I got in my new car to drive home I think I might have forgotten about it. Here are some pics of the new love and the old love.

1 comment:

  1. Three rows of seats? How many kids are you and Danny planning on having?!?!

    ReplyDelete