Thursday, December 1, 2011

34 weeks and I believe she has dropped


How Far Along: 34 weeks and I am finally completely evened out. I am measuring 34 weeks.
Heart Beat: As of the appointment on Wednesday (yesterday) it was 156bpm. It took a little while to get a gppd reading because she was moving like crazy when we were listening to the heartbeat.
Weight gain: 21 pounds
Belly Button: Starting to stick out a little bit
Movement: She has constant dance parties in my belly.
Sleep: Now I am not falling asleep so fast. It has hard for me to sleep and I toss and turn all night now, not so fun.
Symptoms: Nothing new
Cravings: I am now always wanting candy or cookies or something.
Best moment this week: She started getting hiccups and it is so cute! She has them at least once a day. The first time I felt them was at 33 weeks in the middle of the night and they woke me up. In fact she has them right now as I am typing this post. :) I kind of love when she gets them because I think they are so cute. I am sure I will think differently when she is here and hating her hiccups but I will always remember them in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment