

How Far Along: As of this past Sunday I am 31 weeks
Movement: OK, you might think I am crazy but you know when you do a really, really big strech you shake a little at the end. Well, I swear she does that in my belly because sometimes by belly will just spaz out. I don't know how well she can strech in there but she is doing something crazy. She has also decided that she likes the right side of my belly the best because she just likes to stay there and kick away.
Sleep: Not so much happening. I am now going to the bathroom 3 times a night.
Symptoms: I feel like I am starting with the waddle but I am trying not to
Cravings: I get full so much faster now and hungry more often, gotta have my snacks.
Best moment this week: I am going to go to the Galleria on Friday and I will do a post but you will be seeing double. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment