So, yesterday morning I went to check in the "safe" place that I kept the tickets just to make sure I would know right where they were so I could come home from work, change and grab them. Well, of course it didn't work out that way. My "safe" place was so safe that I didn't remember where it was. So I frantically search (tear apart) the house and I can't find the tickets. So I called Danny in a tizzy and explain the situation and in his most calming voice he says it will be ok, just go to work and he will come home during lunch to find the tickets. So I leave and of course I can't just leave it up to fate, being the control freak that I am I call the ticket people tell them the situation and thankfully they were able to print me another pair of tickets. Phew - that would have been bad to explain to Jenna that she can't see her favorite artist because I have her tickets in my "safe" place. Fast forward, we get to the concert and everyone gets free light flashing things that we all so proudly wear across our necks and set on the fastest, most psychedelic color changing mode that will make you crazy if you stare at it for to long. When we finally find our seats the place is already packed with little girls dressed up in home-made shirts and tutus, teenagers sporting the cowboy boots and dress look. I can say with pride that we weren't the oldest people there either! So the opening acts come on (Gloriana and Kelly Pickler), they were good but these girls were ready for some Taylor Swift action and you can tell with the chanting of her name. So she finally comes on and did a great job! She didn't lip sing at all and she really put on an entertaining, good vocal show with quite a few costume/scene changes. Of course there were many points during the concert where I had to plug my ears because of the insane, high pitch sounds coming out of these girls (Jenna included) - seriously, they are sounds only dogs are meant to hear. Overall it was a lot of fun. She definitely put on a much better show than Brittany Spears, who I saw last year. I don't even know why I wasted my money on her show besides the fact that the people I went with were fun. Anyway, I digress, I can say now that I am a true fan of Taylor Swift. I mean I always sing along to her music and tap my foot to her beats but after the concert and really seeing the good quality person that she is it made me like her so much more. I think she is a great role model for all the little girls out there and I definitely respect her. Oh and as I was looking through Jenna's purse to get her camera I find the "safe" place tickets......how did that happen. Oh well. :)
Yes this little boy did make a poster asking Taylor to prom in 2017 and to top it off he was wearing a tux! It was beyond hilarious and cute!
I also will say that I liked Kelly Pickler as the opening act. She was really entertaining as well. Danny loves her!!!!!! He loved her back when she was on American Idol. :) haha

I'm glad you girls had a great time! And I'm so happy Taylor was good live! I love Kelly Pickler's hair, by the way!
ReplyDelete