After we did some selling we went to the airport to say Bon Voyage to my brother who is going to be in Peru for a week doing some mission work. Then back to garage sale we went to help put all the items that we didn't sale back in the house. Then we went back to my parent's house to cool of and relax. Danny called a little bit later to say he was home so I headed home just to find a sleeping husband - apparently fishing and getting a pretty bad sunburn can wear a person out. So I rented Sherlock Holmes and I have to say I really enjoyed it.
This pic was actually taken last weekend when we did the garage sale in the rain but I forgot to take a picture of this past Saturday.
Sunday, OMG, let's just say I have never sweat that much in a long time. You see, my gracious Aunt moved out of her house and just said take whatever you want in the garage before I have people take everything away. So we went to go check it out (had to get there early so we could get everything done before it got too hot) and we came home with a piano, a boat, a go cart and other random things. We were literally there ALL day long moving stuff around and going through things - cooped up in a garage but I can't complain we left with some pretty cool stuff. Thanks to everyone that helped! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment