I didn't realize my last post was last year. Sorry about that. There is so much stuff that has happened since then. Let's see, there was Christmas, New Year's, our 3rd Anniversary, my birthday and everything in between. I won't bore you with all the details of each event so I will just start fresh........with my new obsession
Pioneer Woman. http://thepioneerwoman.com
She is fabulous! I started reading her blog and then got into her recipies. My mom got me her cookbook for Christmas and I LOVE it. She is so talented and has a very interesting story. You should check out the story on how she and her husband meet and thier wedding day - all the stories will keep you intrigued for hours.
Happy reading!
Spring Recap
8 years ago

WOW you actually posted!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to post a blog about her too! Thanks so much for recommending her! I owe you! :)
ReplyDelete