Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jury Duty, Memorial Day and Baylor

That is where I have been. I was summoned last Thursday and didn't think I would be selected but low and behold I was. The trial started Thursday afternoon and concluded today. It was a criminal case for aggravated robbery. The whole process was interesting to say the least. I learned new words like "a lick" (which is robbing someone), "smoke" (gun), and some other ones that I can't think of right now. The situation was a sad one but we did what we needed to do as a jury based on the information that we had.

In other news we had a great Memorial Day weekend! It was a busy one filled with shopping, fishing, boating and just relaxing.

The best news though is that we have a new Baylor Bear in our family. JENNA! Congrats girl and sic'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment