Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting creative


This weekend was very eventful and fun. Friday night me, Jenna and my mom went to Pinot's Palette for a little painting and wine. The class was painting the "Spanish Window" so we arrived with a cooler full of snacks and drinks. We grabbed our aprons, paint brushes and got our creative juices flowing. We had a great time laughing, singing some old songs and of course painting. I am pretty type A so painting is something that I am not so great at, my mom and sister are definately the creative genes (as you will be able to tell in our paintings). Anyway, I digress, I think everyone should do this. It is SO MUCH FUN! I plan on going again so let me know if any of yall are interested.


The pictures aren't in order but you get the gist.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun, where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in the Montrose area - off Taft. So much fun! We should have a girls night one night after work and go do it.

    ReplyDelete