Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cool Whip Painting

So pinterest told me to get creative so last weekend I decided to embark on a painting journey again. You might recall I painted with M a while back and it lasted 0.2 seconds because all she wanted to do was eat it. Well, time has gone by and she doesn't put everything in her mouth anymore but still feels the need to put "paint" in her mouth. At least it was just cool whip with food coloring. I am definitely positive that more ended up in her belly and on her hands/body than the paper but we were outside so all was good. She had a blast and made me and Danny laugh hysterically.

Getting started
I know how to do this.
I think she might be a lefty
Yum, this stuff is pretty good. I like painting!
I don't think I really need this stick thing. Let's try the hands.
Yeah....that's the ticket!
I really don't want to use my hands or the stick.....how can I fit my mouth in there....
What? I didn't do anything.
You got anymore?
My final masterpieces...at least the masterpiece that ended up on the paper.

1 comment: