- Molly might be a carb-a-holic. Her teacher might have brought spaghetti noodles to class one day as an activity for the class. You know something fun to touch and play with....well M might or might not have been the only one to shove all the noodles in her mouth as soon as the teacher put them down. I mean she thought it was time for her second lunch apparently. She might or might not be taking after her mother.....bless her little heart.
- Molly loves to give kisses now. Of course you either get tongue or an open mouth but either way I kinda like it.
- Am I the only one that isn't into March Madness?!? I mean all it does is take away from some quality tv (I know you are thinking that those words don't go together but when you are talking about Ellen, Person of Interest and Elementary it means quality, sigh, I guess that means I get more quality time facebooking and pinteresting.) Clearly it looks like I need to be doing more productive things like cleaning, feeding the dogs or reading a book but what are ya gonna do.
- Speaking of books I do open those occasionally. I just got done ready Sparkly Green Earrings and it was hilarious. Every mom should read it for sure but maybe once you get out of the hard newborn phase, when you can go back and laugh about things. Plus the author is an Aggie so you know it is gonna be good.
- My love hate relationship with the dogs is still there and Molly is still obsessed with them. Maybe I should just shave them. They would be cooler in the summer right?!?
- Duck Dynasty is the best show on tv. Danny and I love it. If you are not watching it you should start now. Why am I bringing up tv again!
- My sister won a trip to D.C. to go a Save the Children conference. I think I am going to try and go with her. I am dying to go there and Danny has been there twice so it really isn't on his list.
- Molly is currently sick with a really bad cold. I think it was coming on before the surgery but wasn't the tubes surgery supposed to make her healthier. blah
- It seems like Molly is learning a new word everyday. Take this morning, I was changing her diaper and she was pointing at her teeth so I said "those are Molly's teeth" and she smiles, watches my mouth and says teeeeeeefh. What?!? So I said it again and she repeats then gets really proud of herself and starts laughing.
- I am loving this weather right now! That means we are outside all the time so I have to come up with fun outside activities. So far we have tried "cloud dough" (8 parts flour mixed with 1 part cooking oil), water activities which includes using the hose, kick the ball and lots of park time. Next up we are going to trying some painting.
OK maybe 11 bullets
- Homegirl's hair is getting so long and curly. Where did that come from because Danny and I both have board straight hair. My dad has
or hadcurly hair but has kindathinned, I mean"straightened out" so maybe it skipped me and went to Molly. It is so cute! The back of her head is full of little curls.
![]() |
| This pic doesn't do justice but M is moving all the time! |








No comments:
Post a Comment