Today was a bit of a crazy day. Danny took the day off and we went took Molly to the rodeo. There were a ton of people there. It was nuts but it was fun. We went to the stock show to check out all the animals. Oh and.....she has cowboy boots. They are pink. She loves them. Seriously. She prances around the house in them and gets really excited. It's the little things. And, we couldn't get a good picture of her looking at the camera while being still. That just doesn't happen these days. We gotta be quick!
 |
| Here we go! I am gonna see ANIMALS!! |
 |
| Ummm does anyone else see how big those horns are?!? |
 |
| Not sure what animal sticks its tongue out but whatever one she is looking at I suppose.... |
 |
| Ooohhh look at the guinea pigs |
 |
| Chicks, chicks, chicks, baby chicks. |
 |
| Mom, did you read about the chickens like we did? |
 |
| Had to go back to the chicks. I love the baby chicks! Look how little they are. |
 |
| That is a big chicken. |
 |
| Ok dad, thanks for the lesson. |
 |
| Really dad, I think I got it. You can let me drive now. |
 |
| Oh yeah...... |
 |
| Yeah, it's as easy as I thought. It's like I have been doing this for 16 years. |
 |
| One of my favorite things! |
 |
| Finally! A pony that is my size. |
We had a great day. Rodeo, nap, then put an offer on a house.....what?!? I know, it is really fast. This is the first house we actually in person looked at. We like it. There were already 2 other offers so who knows what will happen. Crazy changes.
She makes a cute cowgirl! Yeehaw! What??? New house??? I want more details!
ReplyDeleteso fun! love the boots!
ReplyDelete