I can't believe it has come and gone. We had a great Christmas, celebrating the real meaning, starting family traditions and spending time with family. Santa went over and above this year - that is for sure!
This year on Christmas Eve we went over to Danny's parent's house to commence the Christmas celebration. We had a great time hanging out, eating chili, opening presents and watching Molly. Ha!
"This is how I open presents because paper is sooo good."
"Uhh daddy, Pops said I could have your football. :)"
A family tradition, saving the wrapping paper rolls and then beating each other. I conviently held the babe and watched with the preggers SIL. This is actually quite hilarious and entertaining to watch.
The Struzick family Christmas
On Christmas day we woke up and spent the morning at our house starting our family traditions. We opened presents and then had breakfast casserole and banana muffins. After Molly woke up from her morning nap we headed over to my parent's house to enjoy the rest of the day.
"No momma. I didn't just open your present by eating the paper....see."
"Perfect, I needed a laptop to email my friends."
Our family of 3 on Christmas morning.
Once we got to my parent's house Molly found the apple in her stocking and just started munchin. She was pretty protective of it. She NEEDED to eat it like a big girl.
Looking at Uncle Reece's cool camera trick.
"I got it! Santa brought me my baby doll."
"GET.THIS.BABY.OUT!"
"Oh, I love her."
"I'm pretty cute with my new tutu, I know."
"But I am not ready to go home!"
The Mitchell family Christmas
Molly did great both days. I was so impressed but then again she is always impressing me.


















No comments:
Post a Comment