Oh Molly girl it is true, you turned 11 months old last Thursday. Here are some things that you have been up to this month.
• You are wearing size 12 month or 12-18 month clothing and size 3 (some 4) in shoes.
• You wear size 3 diapers and size 4 overnight diapers when you are sleeping.
• I feel like you have done a lot of growing up this month. You started walking for one. You don’t drink from bottles anymore when you are at school. I still give them to you at home but I know I need to transition to the sippy cup I am just not ready for you to be a toddler yet.
• You graduated to the walking class at school and sleep with the big kids.
• You will still take 2 naps when you are with me but at school you just take your afternoon nap.
• You are still sleeping through the night unless you are sick from 7ish pm to 7ish am.
• You have 7.5 teeth. Four on top and 3.5 on the bottom.
• You have been sick a lot this month. Had 2 ear infections and a major allergic reaction along with your constant runny nose.
• Likes: your lovie, going to school, with all your toys you have chosen to constantly play with my nook computer connector wire thingy – seriously you will just crawl all around with it and stop and look at it in amazement. You love to take things out of something and you LOVE to make a huge mess with your water in your sippy cup. After you have gotten your fill you could sit there for hours and take a sip of water then spit it out, take a sip of water and spit it out. At the end you are soaking wet to the point where we have to change your diaper because it is soaking wet.
• Dislikes: changing your diaper, being awake when it is past your bedtime, taking medicine and shoes (you will not keep these on your feet, you just want to eat them).
Molly Grace Struzick. You are almost 1 years old and I can’t believe it. Time has flown by. This past month has been so much fun. Your personality is coming out more and more. You are definitely learning how to rock the attitude when you want something which is not a good sign for the terrible two phase. You are fiercely independent and want to do things on your own but you always look around to make sure I am in the room with you. At the same time you are a mommas girl and always want me to hold you, which I love and I will hold you as long as you will let me. You are hysterical, you are always making people laugh with your big smile, funny faces or silly sounds. You can sit there and be totally content having an in depth conversation with yourself about who knows what. You love Harli and Rocki and wish they could be inside all the time. You will just chase them around laughing hysterically while they are trying to get away from you. It is quite amusing to watch. It is so fun for me to just sit back and watch you do your thing and see how you put things together and learn how they work. My little goose, you do something to me that moves my soul and makes me want to be a better person everyday. You are my best buddy and I love you oh so much. Next month is going to be hard for me because I feel like you are turning into a little person already and no longer a baby and once you hit one it just makes it official. Molly grace I just love every moment with you!
Spring Recap
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment