Every year Kay (my MIL) and her friends have a mother daughter cookie exchange. Well, this year Molly was invited which made it that much better. There was good conversation and delicious food. Is it bad that the dozens of cookies that I brought home are almost gone now.....
We went to a live nativity at our church and well, Molly wasn't as interested as I thought she would have been. I thought she would have loved the animals since she loves our dogs so much but she really didn't care about them. What she did like though were the bells that we put on her wrists at the Christmas carol station. She enjoyed making noise. Hopefully she will be musically talented like her daddy.
Molly and I had a play date with my baby group friends. I think I have talked about them before on here but if I haven't....we all met at church growing up. We started hanging out and going to dinner pre babies then we all just kinda started having babies around the same time which is how it turned into the baby group. It was nice to just hangout, talk about life and watch the chaos. Here is the run down on the baby ages. Lottie who is 2.5, Liam who is 19 months, Molly who is 11 months, Cannon who is 9 months, Graham who is 5 months and then Pierce who is 3 months. It was crazy but it was fun.
Molly had her first Christmas program at school. Yes, I know what you are thinking what can an 11 month old do at a Christmas program. Well, enough to gather the entire family to come. When I say the entire family I am not just talking about Danny, and me….no, no, I am talking my parents, Danny’s parents, my sister, my brother and my Grandma all had to see the big debut. It was a big night and Molly did a great job playing a penguin. ☺ She made her acting debut at the end when she was pushed in on the massive school stroller. I didn’t even get to see her because there were so many people and they couldn’t bring the stroller up on the stage but that was ok I got to see her at the end when I asked for her autograph. ☺
The next day we had to start the tradition of the annual trip to see Santa. I thought Molly would be very curious of the big white beard and red hat well I was wrong! She was scared to death. Poor baby, maybe next year will be better.
And, her Grandma's know Santa which is kinda a big deal because she didn't make the best impression on the man. Phew, we have an in. :)
AND, my baby sister got engaged but I will do another post about that.
Spring Recap
8 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment