I am definately ready to start a new week. This weekend was a rough one. I tip my hat to single parents especially those that don't have family or friends to come and help. I would be lost without my family. Here are some snippets from my oh so fabulous weekend.
• Danny left Thursday for a hunting weekend (third one thus far and not the last). I think there should be a ban on trips guys “get” to take when they have a baby under one at home. Just sayin….
• I got strep. I did have help. My sister stayed with me and we hung out with my family.
• Got a flat tire on the way to lunch in the heights, ran over something in the road (you can see the slash in the picture). Pulled into a parking lot – me, my mom and my sister - and let’s throw Molly in the mix because she had just as much of an input as we did – started reading my handbook to try and figure out how to change a tire…..comical, seriously comical. We were starting to figure it out and in swooped a man with a red cape to rescue us. No? Ok, it was more like in swooped in a man with a red rag hanging from his back pocket but it could have been a cape. Anyway, I digress, he did save the day and he did change my tire, for that I am grateful.
• Went to lunch at Revival Market in the Heights and I am glad I went but I don’t recommend it. There is no parking and it is too small if you have a baby with you. And….the food is expensive for a sandwich.
• The disposal sink overflowed when I ran the dishwasher. Gross.
• Molly got sick with a pretty bad cold. Saturday night was horrendous and then today she only wanted to nap for a total of 1 hour. Poor baby. My mom was nice enough to come over late that night for some relief. I suspect tonight will be just as horrendous. But that is what Danny is back in town for – right?!?
• And I am still driving on a donut because it was raining all day Saturday and I just didn’t go in. This is my fault.
• Our baby monitor screen is now broken. Molly decided she didn't want us spying on her anymore so she dropped it. Ugh.
• In the pictures you might see a bruise on Molly’s little forehead. Well, she got her first accident report at school on Thursday because she fell on a toy. ☹
• Oh and this is fun. I taught Molly how to give a high five! I love it and she loves it! ☺
So, bring on the new week.
Spring Recap
8 years ago






Hello?!?! Mama deserves a serious vacation after this weekend and Danny gets baby duty!!! And double hello?!?!? Get yourself some Triple AAA! Best $75 you will spend every year!
ReplyDeleteI completely understand!! I'm very thankful jake and his dad didn't want to renew their deer lease. Jake just goes in the front yard for now. :) I get excited about going out for a girls dinner and the guys get whole weekends!!
ReplyDelete