It was a great day. Woke up at 7:15am (why can't kids be programed to sleep in a little bit on the weekends??? I guess one day, when she is a teenager, I will be saying the opposite, but for now - I just want to sleep in one day.....). I digress. So back to baby dedication. After rolling out of bed we were greeted by a very happy baby really and excited to start the day, which made us a little more ready and excited about starting the day. We played, ate breakfast then Danny went to the doc in a box because for the third time since Molly has been born he has strep
Then we got ready and headed to church. Everything about the service was perfect. The music was great, the sermon was great, Molly did great. Well, she was the most vocal of the bunch and did get a little fussy but we didn't have a meltdown! She just really wanted to get down and move. All in all everything was great and I thought the message was a good one for her to go back and listen to when she becomes a Christian.
Here is the verse that we chose for her and pray for her.
"For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:9-10




No comments:
Post a Comment