How Far Along: 36 weeks and I am big again measuring 38 weeks. Because of this I will get another ultrasound next week (a more high tech one, so we can figure out the weight). According to the bump.com she is the size of a honeydew melon.
Heart Beat: As of the appointment on Monday (yesterday) it was 146bpm.
Weight gain: 22 pounds - only gained one pound from 2 weeks ago
Movement: Yes, she is getting big for the space so some of her movements are a little painful
Sleep: Now Not getting much. It is almost to the point where things are just not ever comfortable.
Symptoms: Nothing new
Cravings: I still want candy or cookies all the time oh and right now I am all about the Blue Bell peppermint ice cream - so good!
Best moment this week: Finding out that she is head down and ready to go
Also, let me just say I have a new appreciation for pregnant women. This is hard work. It is fun and exciting but once your belly gets big it is just plain hard. It is hard to get up, hard get out of bed, you can forget about putting on your socks, hard to put on pants, the list could really go on and on. Danny has to help me constantly. I had an epic fail today parking my car. I was parking in a parking garage and parked as close to the wall as I could knowing that I had to get out. I am thinking I have plenty of room and I try and get out and low and behold I just cant suck in my belly to get through so I had to completely repark. I am sure the gentleman watching me doing this was laughing in his car. Real nice....

No comments:
Post a Comment