Sunday, December 18, 2011

Watermelon, watermelon, watermelon

That is how big she is now. I am 37 weeks and miss molly is full term and taking up a lot of room. I am not too miserable yet but it is definately hard to do the little things like roll over in bed, get up from the sitting position, and my stomach skin has a constant light burn because everything is stretching so much. I can't complain though because I have had a pretty easy pregnancy. I am not gonna lie I think I will be a little sad when she comes out, only because right now she is all mine. I can feel her and talk to her whenever I want and I don't really have to share her. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait until she comes but I think I will miss being prego a little bit.

Anyway, my next appointment is this Friday and I will post the heartbeat, etc. but for now I will leave you with a belly pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment