Thursday, December 15, 2011

They are HUGE

My feet that is. I have Shrek feet! I haven't had any problems with swelling at all, until now. I will tell you that this week has been a crazy week at work where I have been on my feet and lifting boxes, etc. getting ready for a big event but OMG I didn't think my feet could get this big. If I posted a picture it would freak you out so I will refrain, plus I need to get a pedicure. So I will show you a pic of Shrek. :)

Also, this week it finally happened for me - a stranger rubbed my belly. I was in an elevator and someone inevitably asks the questions of when I am due and what I am having. Well, this lady asked me what I was having so I told her and she let me know that I wasn't just having a little girl I was having a princess. I smiled and nodded and then she proceeded to get closer and closer to me and rub my belly. I am not talking about a quick pat on the belly, no, no, I am talking about a full on rub down of the belly, in the circular motion and all. Then she got her face really close to my belly and decided that she needed to have a conversation with Molly. It was weird. I didn't know what to do. It was just plain awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment