Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We've got an active one

Little miss thang is active. I started feeling her August 19th (the day of the reveal appointment) and have felt her a lot since then. The first week I could only feel her at night when I was laying down. Now she kicks during the day, a little bit in the morning and then around 3 in the afternoon. Danny was able to feel her little kicks this past Friday, August 26th. His grin was from ear to ear. i love feeling her move around. It is so crazy! I am growing a baby guys! It is nuts!!!

Now, at 21 weeks she is the size of a bannana, 10.5 inches long weighing 12.7 ounces. Her taste buds are working now so I have to think about what I eat before I eat it. I gotta make sure and eat my veggies! Here is a pic of the growing belly.

2 comments:

  1. Eat lots of Thai and Mexican food so she acquires a taste for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Congrats Lauren!! I got your blog off facebook, hope you dont mind! Our little girls will be very close in age. Heres our blog too:

    theclarkfamilypage.blogspot.com

    Casey

    ReplyDelete