Let's continue.....
The bump is getting a little bigger. I feel like it really started coming out this weekend because my slacks are NOT fitting at all anymore and neither are my shirts. Thankfully I have some shirts from Candace but I need to buy pants this weekend. I know in my pics I look super frumpy but let's be real, this is what I look like when I come home from work. I run straight to the closet and put on shorts and a tshirt, take off all my jewelery and chill.
how are you measuring? Don't know, but will find out on Monday - when we find out the gender!
size of baby? According to thebump.com our baby is 5.1 inches long and 5.9 oz, the size of an onion
heartbeat? 163 bpm (at our 14 weeks appointment)
total weight gain/loss? + 2 lbs as of 14 weeks
maternity clothes? Not yet but I need them - BAD
stretch marks? No, and I am praying they don't come
sleep? I wake up once a night to go potty but starting this week I wake up a couple times when I am on my stomach cause it hurts so I have to roll to the side.
best moment this week? Seeing my belly grow so much in the past couple of days
movement? Don't feel anything yet but it can't be long
food cravings? I would say fruit would be it.
gender predictions? No clue. We have a mix of thoughts from fam and friends
what i miss? Sleeping through a whole night. I still desperately miss diet dr. pepper, I know I can have caffeine now but I am really trying to limit it. I am really craving some sushi as well!
what I'm looking forward to? Finding out the gender - on Monday (Aug 8)
how are you feeling? Really great!!!
The size of an onion - crazy!!! The pic is from thebump.com

Glad I got to see that cute bump this weekend! You look great! Can't wait for Monday!
ReplyDelete