Monday, August 8, 2011

The bun in the oven just wasn't ready....

to be revealed that is. The baby decided that it wasn't ready for anyone to know the gender yet. The legs were closed the whole time. I was in there about 45 minutes, moving around, laying on my side, poking it, anything to get the baby to reveal its gender but alas we got nothing. It was a little busy body though, moving all around, kicking its legs, sucking its thumb and moving its head all around. I go back in two weeks to try again so keep your fingers crossed.

In the meantime I will update my stats since I received new ones. The heartbeat was 128 bpm. My belly is measuring 20 weeks but the baby size is 18 weeks. The baby is 8 oz., so the size of a filet mignon. Is it weird that I related the baby to food??? The baby is measuring in the 30-40 percentile in size, so good for me if you know what I mean. And, I have only gained 4 pounds in total. Here is a pic of the little babe. I might be biased but our baby is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. The suspense continues.....can you hardly stand it?!?!

    ReplyDelete