It has been a while since I have blogged about life in the now. Everything I have been posting is catch up so now that I am up to date I will fill you in.
 |
| Bet you didn't know picking out granite could be this much fun! |
We are still living at my sister's house. They are in NZ for a month so we are house sitting, not homeless. ;) The renovations are coming along. I can see the new floor plan which is progress.
 |
| This is one of those iphone panoramic pics so it looks a little funny. To the left behind the pink studs will be the playroom. The far left back room with the pink studs is my new closet. Center is the living room and right is the kitchen. |
Molly is saying some hilarious things lately which I will post below for your enjoyment.
- I was changing your diaper the other day and you didn't want me to so while you were flailing your legs you said "Mommy, mommy, no. Can you be nice?!?"
- One day while driving on an overpass you said "We are going up on a fridge." Yes, we are going up on a bah, bah, bah bridge. So now every time we go on a bridge/overpass you said bah, bah, bah, fridge. As many times as I tell her a fridge is where your food goes we are driving on a fridge.
- When you want cereal you say "cerealealealealeal". We don't stop at one eal.
- I went to get you out of your bed from nap one day and you stood straight up and said "Mommy, I am a sassypants."
 |
| Miss sassypants ;) |
- Molly recently got a new baby because our other baby took a dip in the toilet when she was going potty so we went ahead and got a new one. Anyway. I asked if baby was a girl or boy and she said (very sure of herself) "Mommy she is a boy". I am still a little confused Molly....
- My personal fav. We were eating dinner, pot pie to be exact, and she didn't want to eat it. We tried everything including the plane trying to land in her mouth. She just shook her head back and forth then stopped - looked Danny straight in the eye and said "I don't eat cat food." Luckily I picked it up from Fresh Market so I didn't take offense but goodness I didn't know we had such a food critic in the house.
 |
| Oh girlfriend.... |
So, let me just tell you Molly is one strong willed little girl. While she can be super sweet, she can turn just like that. I will definitely have my work cut out for me that is for sure. Just the other day we were leaving for one of my friends/her friends house and she was eating an applesauce. Well, she threw her trash on the floor and I asked her to pick it up. She looked at me and said "no" so I handed it to her and said "please go put this in the trash". She threw it on the floor and said "no". Ok......Molly, two can play this game. While she was one step ahead of me and said "I wanna go in timeout" I said "ok, you can go in timeout until you are ready to throw away your trash". This immediately ended up in an on the floor, body flailing, temper tantrum complete with alligator tears. "I don't want to throw away my trash Mommy!" This lasted 20 minutes people - 20 minutes. I sat in a chair and just watched while reminding her that she is in control all she has to do is walk 5 steps to the trash and throw the applesauce away. WOW. She finally did it when I went to go put the bags in the car. Rough :/
"I don't eat cat food" Baaahahahahaha Oh "Miss Sassypants" indeed! Love Love Love watching you grow Miss Molly! Now, keep cuddling with your mommy, it makes her heart so full.
ReplyDeleteLove you! Mmmmuuuah!