This post was written a month ago so take yourself back a couple weeks when reading. Thanks and gig'em.
 |
| This girl...... :) |
We might have been a little crazy to throw Molly a birthday party with all the packing that needed to be done and the moving and the fact that we had 5 days after the party to get everything out of the house but I just had too. I can say that we got everything done and moved out and we are successfully living with my sister until our new house is done (which should be mid March). Anyway, we kept the party simple because of the above statement but we did get a bounce house because homegirl is obsessed with them. She loves them.....like really loves them. Since the party was in the afternoon we had snacks instead of a meal. My mom made the animal jello and fruit salad. My sister made the cupcakes and I provided the goldfish, chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-a (which by the way the party was on a Sunday and I picked up the nuggets Saturday night and they were still really good - I was nervous about that). It was nice to have helpers considering they did more work than I did. We had about 30 people come. I think all the kiddos had a good time. I know Molly did.
 |
| The bounce house. |
 |
| "Come on baby emem, let me show you how to slide down." |
 |
| Bet you didn't know sliding takes this much concentration. |
 |
| Don't worry pretty much every adult jumped like a kid :) |
 |
| Moms and their babes |
 |
| I think I look a little worn out....yikes |
 |
The best shot when wrangling most of the babes.
R to L: William, Molly, Liam, Maddie, Graham, Nathan |
 |
| The delish "cake" made by Aunt Nenna |
 |
| No throwing up on our cake this year = success! |
 |
| "OMG, what is that?????!!!!!" |
 |
| "It's my very own giraffe!" |
 |
| You worn out yet Molly?!? |
We also went to her two year old appointment and she weighs 30lbs and is 34 inches tall, of course both of those being in the 90th percentile. The doc said she would be around 5'8" when she is all grown up. Sounds good to me. I love being tall so I assume she will too.
No comments:
Post a Comment