Thursday, November 29, 2012

Giving Thanks 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 - we have so much to be thankful for; wonderful family, great friends, good health, enjoyable jobs, delicious food, and of course our little chunky monkey that we were blessed with in 2012.
We started out going to Danny's cousin's house and ended up at my parent's house. We had delicious food, good company and great conversation all day long. I was too busy enjoying the meal that I forgot to take any pictures so the below pics are stolen from my cousin and father in law (thank you). It would have been nice to take that long turkey induced coma/nap after both of our thanksgiving meals but I guess I better give that up now as those days are long gone.....ha! I

These are most the great grandkids on Danny's maternal side.
A family pic
The Struzick family
One thing we learned...don't get between Molly and her walking toy....we are gonna have to work on the sharing thing.

And I need to get on the ball and take more pictures at these family events.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

P.S. I had to include these pics as well because I love them. We had a fun day at the ranch after turkey day.

CHEESE!
You mean you want me to play some football?!?
But I do such a great job of sitting here lookin pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment