Monday, November 19, 2012

She's Gone and Done It.

She took her first step. Yep, you read correctly. Notice that I did only say step and not steps but still kinda a big deal. Danny and I were just sitting in the living room after work last Wednesday (11/14/12) and she decided to take a step from the coffee table to me and that was it. Danny and I looked at each other like "did you just see what I just saw?!?" and then we freaked out.

The next night Aunt Nenna was over and we told her and well, she wanted to test it out. We tried having her walk from her to me and it worked a couple of times but with only one step.

Then today when I went to pick her up from school her teacher said "don't be mad but she took her first step today". Ha! She did that for me last week. Made me feel a little better she wasn't growing up without me. :) Regardless, her teacher was so excited for her and so was I.

Before long homegirl is gonna be running so in the meantime I am going to soak up what little time I have left of my little crawling baby.

I will leave you with a couple pictures. In the meantime I will work on getting a good walking video.

Hello! Did you ring my doorbell?!
What I am not making a mess....
And no I am not tired
What?!? Do I have something on my face?
It's go time!

No comments:

Post a Comment