Wednesday, November 14, 2012

10 Months Old

Molly, Molly, where has the time gone. You turned 10 months old yesterday. I know these next two months are just going to fly by with the holidays so I just have to soak up all this baby time. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week!
• You are still wearing 12 (some 12-18) month clothing, size 3 diapers and size 3 in shoes.
• You have started shaking your head back and forth (luckily you don’t know that means no). You must have learned this from a kid at school. You are also making this scrunchy face where you show your teeth and scrunch your nose up.
• You have 6.5 teeth. Two full teeth on the bottom and another one of the bottom just started poking through. You still have 4 on the top.
• You are still balancing on your own but haven’t taken any steps yet but you are walking all the time with your walking toy.
• You still take 2 naps a day. Morning nap is usually 45min – 1.5 hours and afternoon nap around 1pm and it is usually 2 hours. You are still sleeping through the night (even when you were sick which was a nice suprise!).
• You drink 4 bottles a day (7am, 11am, 3pm and 7:15pm) and you have 3 meals a day. We have started introducing you to formula this month. You are not loving it which is why you have two bottles with half and half. I am just not feelin my bomb shelter supply so I am donating it and giving you the fresh stuff.
• Likes: you still love your lovie and didn’t want to let it go when you were sick this month. You love most foods (favs being sweet potatoes, mandarine oranges, puffs and cheese), opening and closing doors, looking at yourself in the mirror, soft things, walking and when daddy plays the trombone.
• Dislikes: putting on your pjs, laying on your back, wrapping paper tubes – strangest thing ever. We went to the Container Store and was looking at wrapping paper and she freaked out when I picked up a tube. Does NOT like it.
• You copy noises that you hear. Anything noise that we make you try and do the same.
• You have this fake cough that you do after a real cough or to get attention. You like it best when people do it back to you.
Molly Grace, I love you so much. I have so much fun on our days together. You are so fun to be around and you have such a sweet spirit. Everytime I take you anywhere someone ALWAYS comments on you saying how beautiful you are. You are so full of spunk and life. You love to be around people although it takes you a while to warm up to a crowd. You can also entertain yourself when you are by yourself. After your naps you wake up happy as can be and just sit in your crib for a while talking to your lovie. You are constantly amazing me with the new skills you learn. It is like you wake up every day and decide that you can do something else. MG, you are the coolest kid I know. I love you my little chicken nugget.


Trying to wrangle this girl is a little difficult.....





No comments:

Post a Comment