This past Friday the 13th was your 6 month birthday. Half a year old! Here are some of the things you have been up too.
• You are wearing size 3 diapers and size 6-9 month clothing.
• For the most part you are still taking 2 naps a day. The first one can be anywhere from 45 min – 1.5 hours and your afternoon nap is about 2 hours.
• You are a big girl and can sit up by yourself. You do still fall over but you can sit up for a little bit.
• You are a happy, happy baby! You have this thing where you stick your arms straight out, shake them and get so excited. You also have this laugh that you bust out at random times when no one is doing anything. It cracks me up!
• You are doing a little wobble, wobble which means you get on your hands and knees and go back and forth. You are so close to crawling and I am in denial.
• You LOVE your jump & go. You sit in that thing and just bounce and bounce and bounce. Even when you are done with it and start to get fussy you just keep bouncing – quite humorous.
• You are down to either waking up once a night or sleeping through the night. Woohoo!!!!! It makes mommy and daddy happy, happy, happy.
• We are starting food this month so watch out!
• You are drinking 4, 7oz bottles a day (sometimes 5 if you wake up in the middle of the night).
• We have been feeding you rice cereal once a day when we feel like it up until now. You totally have the hang of eating like a big girl which is why I can’t wait for you to start real food. You are gonna love it!
• You definitely notice when I leave the room and you are not a fan. You like to be social and you want people to be social with you.
• You have started saying syllables. You are just doing ta-ta-ta but it is a start.
• You have a little white tooth starting to poke through on your bottom gums.
• You are definitely becoming attached to your lovey. We can give it to you if you are fussy and you just curl up with it and comfort yourself.
Here are your stats from your 6 month check up (last check up was at 4 months):
Height - 27 inches (89%). You have grown 1.5 inches since your last visit.
Weight - 18lbs 14oz (93%). You have gained 3lbs 3oz since your last visit.
Head circumference - 17.24 inches (85%). Your head grew 0.7 inches.
Dr. D said you were doing really great and super healthy. I think you impressed her with your sitting up skills and that you get on your hands and knees and rock back and forth. She definately wasn't expecting that. You just seem to impress everyone my little girl.
Molly Grace Struzick, my little bambino. Oh how I love you. I have recently made a really big decision (which I will post about later) and I can’t wait! You are constantly changing and learning something new and I just can’t get over how smart you are, how social you are and well, everything about you amazes me. You are so fun to play with and watch. You are like the cool kid that everyone wants to be around. I can’t wait to see what you will do next but I also want you to stay just the way you are and freeze this time that I have with you as a baby. I love you more than you can imagine my little chicken.
Here are the infamous outtakes:
Put my legs up like this????
That is not a trick daddy, that is easy.
I think it is time for a bigger chair mom. I am clearly a big girl now.
Oh, was I not supposed to take off the sticker?!?
You expect me to just sit here....
I don't think so.
Did you need me?
Ok, then see you later.
Spring Recap
8 years ago



Oh I like the new blog design!
ReplyDelete