skip to main |
skip to sidebar
July 4th!
We celebrated July 4th for a couple days. It started Sunday morning when we attended Danny's annual fourth of July concert and man did people love Molly there. That was her first time to come to big church. She did pretty well, only had to leave twice. Once to eat and then again because she had so much to say. Here are some pics of the morning.

Daddy is going to play in front of all these people?!?
Hey! I know I am on the table but daddy said it was ok.
Monday I took off work to just relax, play with Molly and swim. She of course was sporting her red, white and blue again. And, check out the diaper people. We are ready for the Olympics.
Peekaboo, you found me....
I am just chillin, did you need something?
Happy Birthday America!
Mom, I just want to go swimming and you are always stalling to take pictures. Let's go!
Tuesday Aunt Nenna babysat Molly and it looks like they had a good time together.
I have worn a lot of red white and blue these past couple of days.
Oh no Aunt Nenna!
Hey Aunt Nenna you said you were gonna put that phone down!
And of course on Wednesday! Happy 4th of July.
I kinda like this American flag you guys were talking about.

All these pictures and I just wanna play with my feet.
Thanks Lolli, Mimzie and Granny for all the red, white and blue!
Where did you score the USA diapers??? Jealous!
ReplyDeleteHahaha my mom got those. I am not sure where
ReplyDelete