


In other news, this afternoon she was so cranky which is so NOT like her. I was starting to freak out a little because it was just so abnormal for her to cry and I mean big tear cry for hours and then when we could finally calm her down she would sleep. We took her on a walk because I guess she liked the motion but once we got back from the walk I picked her up and then bam! She threw up all over me. I don't know how this little body of her could hold that much fluid but man I was covered. I am sure this is just the first of many times I will get that stuff all over me. I was just so sad for her. I couldn't handle her not feeling well. Good news is that once she did that it was night and day. She was back to her old self, laughing, smiling, talking and crawling around.

No comments:
Post a Comment