Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Sick Day

Well, I don't know what it is but Molly got sick again. She was totally fine today but yesterday was not so good. She ran a fever which is why I couldn't take her to school today. But, it was fun to get to stay home with her. Here is a little bit of what we did in picutres. When you get to the video turn up your speakers! It is the hardest we have ever heard her laugh and I loved every second of it! Thank goodness for iphones so I could record it. :)

So this is what I stand on when I am in my exersaucer
Lemme go check it out

Big mistake! I can't get out. MOM!

I am showing mommy how I am going to be one of the Olympic Fab 5 one of these days. Go USA!

I learned how to crawl and carry something. Man I am good!

Why can't I get out!!!!!! I don't like being stuck in here!

Daddy was crakin me up when he got home!

1 comment:

  1. We call that the random fever disease at our house. :) Reuben got that a lot. Nothing else besides a fever. Glad she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete