Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day To Ya

Did you wear your green? Well, Molly sure did to make sure no one would pinch her!

The outfit came with a hat so I had to put it on her. It is a little big but she just looks so darn cute!

"Stickin my toungue out because, well, that is what I do and the wind tastes so good!"

Just talking away. I envision her singing some Disney movie song - insert the Little Mermaid song, Part of Your World. Not that she has ever seen that movie but I can just see her belting this at the top of her lungs when she is older. At least that is what momma used to do and let's be honest, still does sometimes. Those Disney songs are the best for singing your heart out.


And then, this was her laughing about it.

It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment