Monday, March 19, 2012

Molly's 2 month check-up

Well, the day finally came where she had to get her first round of vaccines. And people are right, it was way worse for me than it was for her. She started out chatting with Daddy (I had to bring reinforcements because I couldn't go through this alone!).

Then we got the shots and it was awful. I didn't take a picture of her because I was too busy crying. The first vaccine was oral drops which tasted sweet. If she is related to her Daddy then she is bound to love sweet tastes which proved to be true because she gobbled that thing up wanting more after she got past the initial shock of a different taste. Then came the not so fun part - the shots. She got 3 of them all in her thighs. Once they were over we scooped her up, gave her a cuddle then some milk and she was good to go. She seemed to forgot all about it while I am still over in the corner crying about it. I am glad she is braver than her momma.

"See momma I am fine. I am a big girl and got the band aids to prove it."

On to a lighter point, here are her 2 month stats.
Height - 24.25 inches (96%) You have grown 1.25 inches since the last visit. You are one tall girl!
Weight - 12lbs 6oz (67%) You have gained 2lbs 1oz. You are a healthy girl!
Head circumference - 15.98 inches (86%). It grew .98 inches.
Overall, you are a healthy, growing baby girl.

1 comment: