Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Last doc. appointment

Well, I went to Dr. D this morning and it looks like her birthday will be Tuesday, January 17th. That is if she doesn't decide to come before. I REALLY hope she comes on her own. I do not want to be induced.

(yes I am wearing my pjs)
OK - moving on.
How Far Along: 40 weeks, 3 days and I am measuring 40.5 weeks
Heart Beat: 144 bpm.
Weight gain: 28 pounds still - didn't change
Movement: Yep, still feeling her move a lot and have hiccups at least once a day.
Sleep: Yeah.....I have insomnia now.
Symptoms: all the same
Cravings: Nothing really
Best moment this week: Knowing that everything was healthy and looking good in the appointment today. We also got to see her practice breathing in the ultrasound. Apparently babies do it about once every 25 minutes when they are this far along. She breathed about 5 times. :) Sounds like she is ready to me.

Now they did say that she was measuring 8.9lbs but Dr. D didn't seem worried about it at all. When I found it out I was freaking out thinking - well - OUCH! Then we starting talking about it and there is no way that she could go from 7.1lbs two weeks ago to 8.9 today. It is all just a guess. So I am not worrying about it. She will be the perfect size when she comes out :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Molly! The anticipation is too much. Come on, girl!

    ReplyDelete