Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday???

Dear Molly,

We are supposed to be singing you the happy birthday song today but I don't think we are going to get the oppotunity. I know my belly is super warm and comfortable but it has got to be getting a little tight for you in there, at least it feels that way for mommy. Everyone is anxiously awaiting your arrival. We are all trying to be patient but it is just not that easy when all we want to do is meet you. We can't wait to see you. There are just so many questions we have. Do you have blue eyes like daddy? Do you have big eyes like mommy? Do you have a big head like mommy and daddy? Sorry you might be getting that one regardless. Do you have hair like mommy did or are you bald like daddy was? However you come I just know you are going to be the most beautiful little baby I have ever seen. I just can't wait.

love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment