Sunday, January 1, 2012

Final date night?


We will see. Danny and I went to dinner and a movie tonight to get in a date before miss molly makes her debut. First we went to the Cheesecake Factory where I got the macaroni and cheese burger, sounds kinda weird but it was really good. Then of course we had to get cheesecake so I got the bananna cream and Danny got the carrot cake cheesecake. Mine was so good!!!

Next we went to go see Sherlock Holmes which I thought was pretty good. I really like the way those movies are produced.

We were back home by 9pm, my kind of date these days since I am so tired all the time. By the way there is officially one week from today until Molly's due date. We will see what happens....

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! You need another date night but get a lemon cheesecake next time! :)

    ReplyDelete