| I look so much more exhausted in this pic than I do in the pic with M below :) |
how are you measuring? Last week when I was at my OBs office i measured 44 weeks and yesterday at the high risk doc I measured 42 weeks so I guess it all just depends how the babies are laying.
size of baby? I went yesterday to the high risk doc and they are both measuring 6lbs 8 oz!!!!! Yeah, you read that correctly. They are huge and I have 2 weeks left until they are considered full term so I can't imagine what their true weight will be - kinda scares me.
babies up or down? For most of my pregnancy baby A has been head down and B has been down, breach and transverse but starting at 33 weeks A is breach and B is head down which means c-section. A has to be head down for natural birth which is what I was hoping for but at this point I don't care I just want them out. heartbeat? I don't remember what the heartbeats were yesterday but when I go they always seem to be in the 140-150s.
total weight gain/loss? I don't even know at this point.
maternity clothes? Yeah.....I am literally wearing the same thing everyday.
stretch marks? So depressing.
sleep? No sleep at all. I wake up probably 5-8 times a night to go to the bathroom and in between those times I wake up because my hips or calves are spaseming. And I am not going to bed until after midnight because I can't fall asleep so if I get 4 hours at night it is a good night.
best moment this week? M got to feel baby b's hiccups. It was so cute. Every night she feels my belly and talks to the boys and she says she feels them but they have never kicked then one day when we were watch Curious George B had hiccups and i grabbed her hand put it on my belly and she really felt it and I watched her eyes light up and freak out as she realized there really are babies in there. Such a sweet moment for me.
movement? Yes. Lately I have called them my alien babies because they stick elbows or feet or knees out and literally make my belly stick straight out like they are going to come out of my skin. It is kinda creepy.
food cravings? All I want is a chick-fil-a peppermint shake but I can't have it :( Diabetes stinks!
gender predictions? still have 2 identical boys in there.
what i miss? I am gonna go with sleep on this one.
what I'm looking forward to? Meeting these boys. I am pretty much done being prego.
how are you feeling? HUGE and uncomfortable. I recently started getting carpul tunnel in my hands. It makes my joints and fingers hurt and are super stiff. At night they get all tingly and start going numb. Suoer weird feeling.
![]() |
| Me with Molly at 36 weeks - i didn't take a pic at 35 weeks - so much smaller!!!!! |


LOVE that Molly got to feel her baby brothers!! I know how it feels as a mom, but watching your child feel that must be incredible. (I am tearing up...) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow that is so great the babies are big and healthy. And I feel like that is what my belly looked like at the point with one baby so I do not think you look big at all. For realz.
ReplyDelete