Sunday, January 18, 2015

MG turns 3!

A little walk down memory lane
My little burrito - 1 day old
3 months old
6 months old
9 months old
1 year old
18 months old
18 months again - I had to include it because it makes me smile
2 years old
2.5 years old
Molly Grace. You are three. I am not sure how I feel about it. While I am so excited to continue to see you grow up I can't help but be a little sad that you are no longer my little baby. You are a little girl, a young lady if you will. Your personality is contagious. You are a leader by nature for sure. You make people smile wherever we go with your outgoing go get'em attitude. Although sometimes you decide to be shy and wrap around my leg but that usually doesn't last very long. You are a burst of energy all the time (except when you wake up - that takes a little time - you take after me in that way). You love learning new things and are very much in the stage where you want to do everything yourself. You are a big girl! You crack me up on a daily basis with the things you say. Like the other day when you asked me if I would "freak out if you didn't take a nap with me". You are quite the comedian. You are very much a little momma and love everything princess. Seriously LOVE princess things. You always need to be in a princess dress (by this I mean it just needs to be able to twirl). The two dresses that you wear 24/7 are solid pink and purple dresses that don't have princesses on them but they have a little tool at the bottom so they twirl - which is all that matters. Oh you also LOVE your jammies, dress jammies which you have shortened to jams. Goose, I love you to the moon and back and then some. I can't wait to see you take on your new role as a big sister. You are going to be amazing. But do know that I will always treasure your only child years.
3 years old!
Since we had your birthday party back in December because we didn't know if your little brothers would make thier debut before your birthday we didn't do too much. Although, I did try and make it fun for you. We woke up and daddy got pink sprinkle donuts for you and everybody called and sang happy birthday which put a HUGE smile on your face everytime you heard it. After that we met some friends at Happy Playland, came home and took a nap then woke up and met family at Chucky Cheese! You loved it and I think you had a great day.
Friends at Happy Playland
A little fam pic
Nothing but pink icing. You are 100% your daddy with your sugar intake.
How many adults does it take to celebrate one little girl! You are one lucky lady.
Here is a little questionaire that I asked you.


Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: chicken noodle soup
Favorite movie: Tangled
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: play with him or have him chase me
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: painting
Most excited about thing about having baby brothers: playing with them
Favorite toy: horsey
What do you want to be when you grow up: a monster
Favorite Disney Princess: Ariel
Favorite animal: zebras
Favorite snack: strawberry
Favorite thing to do: play with mom
Favorite book: my big sister book
My little superhero ready to save anyone from monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment